WHO TURNS YOU ON?
In the 21st century, no one and nothing has more effect on the people than the media, its creators, and its reporters. Military strength and economic might are hallmarks of nation-state and mega-corp alike, but it is influence -- the ability to shape perceptions, opinions, and even emotions of billions of people worldwide -- that ensures the power of the media. After all, it’s larger than life, a projection of dreams and hopes for all to see and share....
Live and Direct flings you headfirst into this all-pervasive worldview, highlighting the Media role and its venues:
- History of the mass media: From its 18th century origins to the most recent events in the DMS/Net 54 rivalry.
- How media is disseminated: Watch radio and TV give way to screamsheets and braindance.
- New Media character templates: War Correspondent, Social Reporter, Police Beat, Paparazzo, Propagandist, Tabloid Writer, and more.
- The Media Campaign: Underground, Government, or Freelance style? The pros and cons of each.
- An in-depth look at Net 54, DMS and WNS, the top 3 mediacorps in the world.
- Plus -- C. J. O’Reilly Goes Hollywood: an all-new adventure story!
You heard it here first. Where the "truth" is open for business -- 24 hours a day!!